Do you ever wonder if your Kindle ebooks have updates? I just found out that there is an area that you can visit on Amazon that will allow you to get the updated version of your Kindle ebooks (if it has been update after you purchased it)
Here is the email that I received from Amazon.
Before you update to the new version of your kindle ebooks, check to see that all devices that you have used to read this book are connected to a network and that their Annotations Backup settings are turned on. This will ensure that your notes, highlights, bookmarks and furthest reading location are retained in the new version. For help with modifying settings, please visit http://www.amazon.com/kindlesupport.
You can get this new version by going to the Manage Your Kindle page at http://amazon.com/MYKupdate. Find the book in your Kindle Library and click on the “update available” link next to the book’s title. Within 5 minutes, any of your devices that have the eBook currently downloaded and have an active wireless connection will be updated automatically.
I found out that I have two pages of updates. Wow! Happy updating and have a great day.
- It increases exposure to your company. Most people use some form of social media whether it be Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Pin Interest.
- Social media increases web traffic to your website (more hits). Without social media no one would know about your site.
- It develops a loyal fan base. Social media allows your customer to know you and your company more.
- Social media improves search rankings for your website (Google). More hits to your website is definitely a good thing.
- It allows the opportunity to grow business partnerships. It’s a great thing to develop relationships with other business owners because they help get the word out.
- Marketing online reduces marketing expenses (direct marketing costs – postcards). Many social media outlets are free to use so you can reduce your printing and advertising costs.
- It improves your sales (more exposure to your product). The more people know about your company the better thus more sales.
So what are you waiting for?
If you are a business owner, let me know in the comments how the social networking is going with your business.
Angela Samuels is a social media manager for several small businesses.Read More
Are you tired of wasting your time going to Amazon and searching for free Kindle eBooks?
For the next three days I’ll be giving away a free eBook on Amazon.com. For the last 6 months, I’ve been downloading free eBooks and not by visiting Amazon.com everyday. I’ve downloaded close to 1000 free eBooks from children’s books to cookbooks.
The eBook 3 Easy Steps to Downloading Free Amazon Kindle eBooks has step by step instructions on how to get your email alerts. In the eBook, I’ve included a link to a video to show you how to set it up.
You can choose as specific or narrow as you want in what subject areas.
You don’t need to own a Kindle to get free eBooks on Amazon.
I personally don’t own a Kindle but I have over a hundred Kindle books that I read on my cell phone or on my laptop.
If you decide to download the free eBook, let me know what you think of it and ways that I can improve it.Read More